Wednesday, June 6, 2012

To my holy nation #1

Am Yisrael,
I have loved you always and brought you up through your days in the midbar to be a nation unto me.  Know that my deepest desire is to be a father to you.  To hold your hand, and to bring you out from under the rubble.  Please cling strongly to me and know how much I desire our connection to be fully manifest.  Please don't run away from me in these bewildering times.  Your Abba is always with you.  Your job as a pure holy nation is to support and hold up all of humanity.  Know that your tafkid is large and the time is minute.  Please do my will and hold onto my ways.  Cling strongly to the Torah and it will be a stronghold for you in times of confusion.  My ways are Truth.  My desire is only for your True good.  Please wait patiently for Moshiach Tzidkenu's arrival.  He will be a source of clarification for the Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment