Thursday, June 7, 2012

To my holy nation #2

Am Yisrael, Your time has arrived to Know my Name.  I want to be your Abba B'shamayim, to hold your hand and bring you to a place of knowing Me.  We are disconnected right now.  The gap is too large.  Our connection needs to be Felt and Experienced by You...for all of you to know Me.  My love is so great for the Am.  Let them know that this time on Earth is precious.  Don't waste any second here.  Have all thoughts connected to me.  Each second needs to be focused on Tikkun, ahavat Hashem, your purpose for being brought this world, and connection to your fellow Jew.  Don't wait.  The time is running out for this tikkun.  You only have One Abba B'shamayim.  The time has come to realize who is above you and who is below you.  There is NO More Time to Wait.  Am Yisrael my love for you is so expansive, so beyond what you can ever imagine or realize with your finite capabilities.  I am waiting eagerly for you to return to me with open arms.  My arms will never close to you my children....though Know that Time is precious right now.  Return to your Home, Return to your Nation, and holy soil.  Know you are part of a people with a great destiny.  Do not deny this part of yourself.  Holy Yehudim, your spark, your contribution to the holy nation Needs To Be Actualized now.  Don't wait. Take time daily to get to know me. Sit and Be Silent.  Reflect on your past, present and future.  Come to know that it is I who guides you Am Yisrael through these processes.  Take time out Every Day to get to know who governs all of Creation- shamayim v'aretz.  Sit and Be Silent- Hear my voice.  My nation you are all privy to hearing my communication within.

No comments:

Post a Comment