Monday, June 11, 2012

To my holy nation #4

Go home Am Yisrael.  Know your place is in the holy land of Israel-Only!  There is no other place for a Jew right now.  Listen to My words carefully.  The time has come for each Jew to know their  Place-their True Makom, and how to be a true Eved Hashem.  The Jews have to mevatel themselves before their taivot and mishtachave to Hakadosh Baruch Hu.  AIN OD MILVADO.  The holy one beckons you to come home.  A Jew's makom is in the Land and with Hashem and then and only then is he Truly Home Forever.  He needs to know that he has a derech out of all the tumult of the world.  That Hashem is the shelter and Torah is the only path of guidance.  Heed my words holy nation and return and align your Neshama with the One that created you to do His Will and His Will Only.
     Practical Advice to be an Eved Hashem?  Sit with me (Hashem) every day for 5-10 minutes and listen to my voice within you.  Try to distinguish it from those places that are of the lower soul nature. Write down the words if you wish and hear me talking to you in your own language.  Know that if you are a True Eved Hashem and Truly seek to do my will, you will be able to discern my voice within over time.  Know that I am the Master of all worlds, but every Jew has a special direct line to me.  The connection is open always to our communication.  May you be a light unto the nations Am Yisrael and receive my blessings continually.

No comments:

Post a Comment