Wednesday, June 27, 2012

To My Holy Nation #8

Am Yisrael,
My beloved nation.  My wells of love for you are so deep- yearning to reunite with you.  Walk with Me as in our bridal days.  Feel the light I am surrounding you with in these times of darkness.  Be humble before Me.  Please do not take My name in vain.  Do not call out to Me only in your time of need and then vanish from Me. My nation, seek Me at all times. Seek Me in all of your ways*.  Know that only I guide your footsteps.  Don't let yourself be trampled by the forces of tumah that are awaiting your vulnerabilities during this time. Bind yourself to Me strongly with all that you have, and fill yourself with Knowledge of My Presence.  Let yourself be humble before Me.  Don't make yourselves into warriors for your own causes that are not with My blessings.  Let yourself be clear of your path through My light.

Practical advice? Let yourself Feel Me.  Let me work through you and be an expression of you to the world always.  Abide by All My Torah, Mitzvot and all the Chukot. Don't think that any mitzvah is less important than another. Love each and every mitzvah the same!!! Don't pick and choose. Know that the secrets of how the mitzvot bring forth their light is very mysterious- beyond human perception. Be patient as Moshiach is waiting in the wings.  Love you fellow Jew as much as you love yourself.  Go out of your comfort zone to do a chesed for another.  Don't be stuck in a life pattern that does not allow growth.  Seek me out.  Talk to Me with every opportunity that you have and through this we will build a relationship of oneness.  From this you will come to experience Me more and come to understand a little more of My manifestation in the physical realm and how I interact with you.  Don't get stuck in the past of what was.  Let yourself move forward in my light.

*בכל לבבך ובכל נפשך ובכל מאודך

No comments:

Post a Comment