Wednesday, July 4, 2012

To my Holy nation letter #9

Am Yisrael, the time is closing in fast and the work is great.  Do not close your eyes or be scared, Trust in your Abba Bshamayim.  Know that My deep love for you guides all of your challenges right now.  Know that this is All from Me to get you ready to receive again anew all the light that awaits you.  Don't be scared.  Know that this is all for the Good of the planet.  Do not buckle under the weight being placed upon you.  Search Me out for all of the answers and I will whisper them to you in a still small silent voice.  I will guide you on your path as much as you put all of your reliance and trust in only Me.  Move forward.  Trudge ahead like proud warriors in My army.  Your wholeness is linked to you linking and binding yourself to Me forever.  When you link yourself to Torah and mitzvot, then there is eternal life as the soul never dies.  Do not fear.  No one can bring you into a place of fear under my wings other than yourself.  You are my beloved children.  Where do you find me? Within yourself and within all of creation.  I love you all equally.  Each and every Jew (as well as  goyim who seek me out) has an opportunity to come close to me.  It does not matter what your past was until now.  Just open your hearts and begin to follow my ways.  My Torah and Mitzvot are the bridges that link us together continually.  Every mitzvah adds another reinforcement to this bridge.  Feel me within you and you will not be frightened.


No comments:

Post a Comment